Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
places i wish i was
- on a spring picnic in a quaint english village
- eating macaroons in a parisian boulangerie
- sipping a pumpkin latte in a warm coffee shop on a rainy october day
- picking blackberries on an august morning
- at a summer evening garden party, wearing a white dress and drinking champagne
- exploring a very old cemetery
- in a rowboat, watching the sun rise on a misty morning
- watching the ocean waves from a high stony ledge
Having a pet is so weird. Like neither of you speak each other’s language and yet you form some strong bond by rubbing against each other and sleeping together and you might accidentally kick them in the face or step on their tail once in a while but at the end of the day you two are best buddies from entirely different species.